Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving is coming up!

This is what I will be eating this week at our Thanksgiving celebration:

First, we set the table. You can see all the plates, glasses and silverware.
We carve the gigantic Turkey!

Stuffing is delicious. It's made with salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, and sausage
This is green bean casserole!
Mashed potatoes are my favorite. We add a little garlic and cream.


We eat the Turkey with cranberry sauce. I love cranberries, but I cannot find them in Spain.
Another sauce we put on the potatoes and the turkey is called gravy. It's thick and delicious.
Last but not least, we have pumpkin pie for dessert. YUM!!!


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I cannot wait until Thursday!
Saludos,
Chelsea

8 comments:

  1. chelsea striatum good to provide

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea ,thanks , It`s delicious .Ummmmmmm. I would love to be in Turkey to prove it, because it has to be very good. by Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I´m lucky to have such great students like you all! Happy Thanksgiving!

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious ! It´s very delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm good, I have come forward now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to be invited to your thanks giving dinner because all meals must be delicious and indeed you must be a fantastic cook

    ReplyDelete