Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Introducing....Your AUXILIAR


Hello!

My name is Chelsea Cohen and I come from California, United States. I will be here at CEIP M.A.R.J. until the end of May and am helping the students to learn English!

This is my first time living in Spain and so far I love Sevilla. The culture is so welcoming. The people are friendly and make me feel at home. Also, the food is delicious here! My favorite thing to eat at the moment is a tostada with cured ham, crushed tomato, and olive oil. Yum!

Last year, I worked in France also teaching English in elementary schools. I am very happy to be teaching English again here in Spain. So far, the teachers and the students have been wonderful! I feel very lucky to have been placed in San Jose de la Rinconada at this CEIP M.A.R.J. I am also glad to be working on this blog. We will be posting pictures, music, some of the students' best work in order to to keep you all updated on what we are doing in English class. I hope you enjoy it :)

Un saludo,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment